12 August 2005

Bachelor Dinner

It's a week late, but here's the photoessay of the Bachelor Dinner I cooked for my brother, the fathers, and the groomsmen. A great time was had by all. Here's a shot of the seafood course, grilled bacon-wrapped scallops with asparagus and heirloom tomatoes:



I've also got a separate page up with all of the wines that were drunk that evening (including photos of the labels). Most of them have been reviewed here at one time or another, and I try not to repeat myself too often.

It should be noted that most of those in attendance weren't big wine drinkers, so I tried to stick with fun, flavorful, and inexpensive wines, but ones that are solidly put together. I did a little presentation on each one, just thirty seconds or so to tell them a little about what they were drinking.

No comments: