01 August 2006

Healdsburg Wines

Last November and December, I blogged about three wines that I got from my father. He'd recieved a sampler case from Healdsburg, California, and passed along a few to me. To recap, the wines reviewed were as follows, with pricing that was absent from the initial posting:

2004 Duxinaro Chardonnay $10
2003 Mama Mia Zinfandel $25
2002 Avenue Cabernet Sauvignon $35 (I'm really proud of that article, by the way)

Recently, I got an e-mail from Christie Love, who works in sales for these wines. Here's her contact info. And just to recap, I'd highly recommend all three of these wines, especially teh Avenue Cabernet Sauvignon.

Christie Love
The Wine Shop
331 Healdsburg Ave.
Healdsburg, CA 95448-4105
888-394-9463
707-485-7073 (Direct dial)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST WEBSITES VISITED IT SAYS EVERYTHING THAT HAS APPEAL TO MY APPRECIATION OF TRUE ART IN THE PRESENTATION OF A FOODIST ASPIRATION EXCELLENT HOWEVER I AM TRYING to search a long lost thread of that has been been lost in terms of bloodline instictively I know my lineage is aristocractic and my heritage in terms of famiin Normandy in France we are looking to the uprising by Napoleon Bonapatrte which was disastrrously felt by the nobiltity of France food shortages and military failures adding to an already widespread discontent even in the reign of Loius Napoleon 111 denied the people anything approaching a fairer existence the popular cry for la republique democratique et sociale however my feeling strengthens my resolve and it seems I have an innate ability to recognise quality my intended search was to find cellier des dauphin en France and was propmted intuitively to visit your site which gave me much reassurance that there is quality of experience in the internet service and remain yours sincerely Anthony Rees-Andersen a.reesandersen@btopenworld.com